Monday, October 28, 2013

Alice............

Morning...........

I needed a card for a very dear friend and I'd just had a little spend at Saturated Canary and 'Alice'.........amongst others!! dropped into my shopping basket.........

Here she is.......


The sketch started with one of the older PaperTake Weekly sketches and then seemed to develop it's own way!!!

My girlie is coloured with my Spectrum Noirs........paper is from my never decreasing paper mountains!!!! I've recently got the Martha Stewart circle punch and thought I'd have a play.......the circle was a bit big for the card .........so I cut into it and just used one of the edges!.......I then used one of my favourite tools....my EK Success Circle Scissor..........I can now cut circles quickly and easily and what's more they look like circles!!! Which most of mine didn't seem to!!! The smallest circle is embossed with a 'dotty' embossing folder.

Just finished with, of course ribbon, favourite corners and some punched flowers..........

Thanks for looking.

She xxx

3 comments:

Juls said...

This is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, such an adorable image and fab details.
Thank you so much for my gorgeous Birthday card.
luv
Debby

rachel said...

fabulous card She - love that image and all the pink - fabulous x