Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Study in Lilac...

With Orange hair!!!

Hi there.......the next card is much more in my comfort zone of colour!!!

I have again gone for a Saturated Canary image...this time a Digi Stamp....




This gorgeous girlie is 'Ava'........She's coloured with my Spectrum Noirs and Promarkers. Love ♥ her hair!

The card is based, on an old sketch from the Papertake Challenge these are my 'go to' sketches for ideas. The fabulous paper is from the Lili Of The Valley 'Promises' paper pad...These are brilliant, because no matter which you choose they all go together...

I finished off with my little heart banner (the hearts near my girlie are the middles...so nothing was wasted!!) one of my newer Magnolia Dies, my favourite corners and punched flowers.

Thanks for looking....

She xx

1 comment:

rachel said...

gorgeous card She - Ava looks beautiful x