Sunday, September 1, 2013

Art Deco.......

Happy Anniversary.....

Good morning....Can't believe that it's September already! Next week is my big brothers Wedding Anniversary....is it really 34 years since I dressed up in a lovely floaty, very PINK dress??? You all know how much I love PINK......It scarred me for life I think!! I'll try and find a photo....or maybe not!!

Here is the card I made them...

I love this Papermania stamp...'Art Deco Charleston'.....Coloured with my Spectrum Noirs.....the background paper/card is from DCWV 'All Dressed Up' stack.......normally a bit too glittery and 'in your face' for me, but perfect for this image. I just added a couple of leaves....they are the gorgeous Memory Box die 'Delicate Fern' along with some die cut flowers...

Thanks for looking...I'll catch up with you soon..

She xx

ps.......found a couple of old, very grainy photos.......

My lovely mum and dad....very much out of focus....but still lovely...
I am the very skinny looking PINK wearing girlie on the left next to my big brother......can't believe how young we all look and how thin I am!!! My brother and SIL had not long finished Uni....they'd only be 23 ...mum and dad always thought they were too young to get married....don't think I could have done it at their age, but they are still together and happy, thank goodness......xx

5 comments:

kjjc said...

Ha. Great photos She and gorgeous card. Those colours are lovely.

rachel said...

amazing card She - love the green - and those photos are fab - very scary to look back isn't it? Hugs rachel x

inkypinkycraft said...

great vibrant colours for this make ! fab phtotos too xhugs x trace x

pearshapedcrafting said...

A lovely card She! The colours are beautiful! You in pink eh!? Who'd have thought it!! Hugs, Chrisx

Louise said...

Great card She! I love the colours you have used and the finishing touches x
Happy Anniversary to your brother and SIL ... and wow, that was a PINK dress!!