Monday, September 2, 2013

A Very PINK...

Hello!!!

Hi there.......I needed a little card and found a lovely stamp which I have had for a while and never inked!! I soon remedied that yesterday though!!!

It's very PINK, I do hope the recipient likes it......

She is gorgeous, isn't she? She is made by Prima...from the 'Fairy Rhymes' set.
Coloured in with Spectrum Noirs, I've just added a very little bit of glitter to her wings....why is it that I don't 'do' glitter, yet seem to have a big collection of glitter glues????
The papers were a magazine freebie........can't resist papers!! ribbon from my stash, favourite punched flowers and corners...Oh and I found my Martha Stewart punches and used the 'drippy' one!! I've found it and it's actually called 'Drippy Goo'!!! The tiny flower centres are the 'waste' from my Daisy border punch!

I seem to be getting in touch with my PINK side.........NO I don't think that will happen!! Though.......in the last month or so I have stopped picking and biting my nails....something I never thought would happen!! and I have PINK nails....My excuse is that they are a bit more 'Partnership' for work today than the gorgeous Blue that I was sporting last week on my week off ....Oh and I have a glorious Orange colour to wear next time I am on holiday!!!

Thanks for looking...

She xx

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous and stylish.
luv
Debby

rachel said...

gorgeous card She - very Chic xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

What's this two 'pink' posts in a row? Lovely card - how could the recipient not like it? The flowers at the bottom are a brilliant addition! Chrisxx

Poppit said...

Beautiful work as always She! Just wanted to say a BIG thank you for my gorgeous birthday card. Your thoughtfulness is so sweet. I went to message you on FB and you've disappeared!!! Hope all is well with you. Hugs, Poppit xxx