Thursday, August 22, 2013

We Three Kings..........

Hi there..............another Christmas card to show you today..............

I wish I could say that I was nearly done.........But at least I've made a start...

I make cards for mum and she likes the more traditional, slightly religious type of card........

So when I saw 'We Three Kings'  I knew this would be ideal.........






















I had to make the most of the one piece of paper (out of all that I have!) that I thought went with the image.....so I didn't use an awful lot of layers...so I managed to get 2 cards out of the one piece of paper.......To make it a little more dimensional I embossed the paper. Coloured in with Spectrum Noirs and you'll see my favourite corner has made another airing!

Thanks for looking...

She xxx

5 comments:

misteejay said...

Great card She, I love the textured background and I'm sure your Mum is going to love the image.

Toni xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Christmas card.
luv
Debby

rachel said...

a beautiful image She and I love the colour scheme you've chosen xx

Hazel said...


Just popped over from Rachel's blog. Love this card traditional with a bit of updating using the embossed background. Also like your other cards.

Hazel x

Louise Doxey said...

Beautiful card She-your Mum will love it :-)
Lou xx