Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pretty In Pink???

Hi there!

I have been wanting to use my Lili of The Valley stamps that I got at Port Sunny (ages ago!!)
 I needed a Birthday card (late again, I'm afraid :( ) so I thought I'd use one of my favourite new images.........'Looking Glass'..................and here she is......


 She is coloured in with Copics and Spectrum Noirs. I have used my seemingly never ending Brenda Pinnock paper pad....I have decoupaged an extra image........but don't look too closely, I think I got a bit scissor happy near her face!!! My friend loved it though, so that's all that mattered!!

I made a matching envelope too..........


Thank you for looking, I'll try and catch up with you soon........

Oh and have you seen the gorgeous new Christmas stamps and papers? HERE...........Some of them might just have slipped into my basket!!!!!

She xx

1 comment:

rachel said...

Hi She - your card is beautiful - absolutely stunning!!! Its terrible that we buy and then don't use for so long isn't it? I'm awful for this - must get a grip!!! Big Hugs Rachel x