Sunday, August 18, 2013

It's Time ...............

For me to bid a fond farewell to MTDS..........It was a difficult decision to make, but ultimately the right one for me....I shall miss the girlies very much, but know I'll keep in touch...one way or another....as I've decided to come off Facebook for the time being too........

Thank you to Emily for having in faith in me nearly 3 years ago and also Lou for continuing that......Through you two lovely ladies I've made some really good friends .....

It has been a roller-coaster couple of years for me and it's now time for me to 'take stock' and my time is so limited now that I just need to make what I want to make and rediscover my love and joy of stamping and crafting in general.........

Thanks girls for all your love and support, it's been a pleasure to work alongside you.....


She xxxxx

2 comments:

jo said...

I hope that you enjoy your crafting and stamping again She. You know I'll always be watching you (ooh that makes me sound like a stalker LOL!)
Jo xxx

Louise said...

I'm sure you'll be missed a lot She. I hope you enjoy your 'me' time. Best wishes xxLxx