Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happy 50th!!!!

Hi there.........

One of my dearest friends celebrated her 50th birthday a couple of weeks ago.........Luckily for once I was organised and had her card and gift bag made!!!

She loves Lilacs and Purples so I made her card and bag in these tones.........





















I have used 'Nevaeh' one of my 'newer' Saturated Canary stamps.........love ♥ her!

She's coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noirs...........I stamped and coloured her twice and decoupaged her.......The background paper'/card is from the 'Macaroon'paper pack...........Love Craftwork card pads.....really nice and thick and excellent quality......I finished off with my favourite corners, punched flowers and of course! Ribbon!

This is my gorgeous girlie....





















Here is the gift bag I made to match.........























I'd like to enter this into the Saturated Canary Challenge.............the theme is 'Set Your Creativity Free'.......'Anything Goes'......

Thanks for looking, I'll hopefully see you soon..............

She xx

1 comment:

Debs said...

this is a fab set..bet your friend loved it..thanks for sharing at Saturated Canary..Hugs Debs x