Saturday, August 10, 2013

Green....

Happy Birthday..........

Hi there....it was a dear friends birthday a couple of weeks ago and I can now show you the card I made for her.......






I am really pleased with the way this turned out (unusual for me!!!)

My lovely lady is a Kanban stamp and I've coloured her with Copics and Spectrum Noirs.

The papers are from my never ending Brenda Pinnock pad......I made a few 'scruffy' flowers and added some little roses and twirled the wire. The sentiment is by Penny Black. I just added my favourite corners and of course ribbon...


Here she is in detail..
Thanks for looking, I hope you have a lovely weekend.

She xx

2 comments:

jo said...

lovely card She. Those "scruffy flowers" are gorgeous and I love the wire additions.
Jo xx

rachel said...

wonderful card - i love green so its particularly delicious xx