Monday, August 5, 2013

Congratulations!!!!

Hi there.......

When one of my friends announced she was pregnant, I had to dust the cobwebs off my craft room and make her a card.........Difficult when the 'Mojo' has left you!!! But I persevered........God loves a trier, as my mum always says!! He must surely love me!!!

Here it is..........






















 I knew I could turn to Mo Manning for inspiration!! And I found it!!! I used 'Mother To Be'..........Love her! She's coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noirs. The gorgeous backing papers are Lili of The Valley......'Promises'...........I just finished with my beautiful Memory Box corner...'Madera Corner' ......... a little stamped message, my usual ribbon and 'Forget Me Not' stem.

Thanks for looking...

She xx

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

rachel said...

wonderful card She - fabulous xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love your card She! Great stamp, great colours! Chrisx

Kate said...

Fab card She im sure she will love it. :)
Kate xx

jo said...

Beautiful She - love the colours and that delicate corner is perfect.

Jo xx