Sunday, August 11, 2013

Christmas Tree!!!

Hi there........

Well the plan of making a few Christmas cards a week didn't work......SO I've decided to just start them earlier and hope for the best!!

Here are my first couple using the delightful 'Annabelle and Tree' stamp by Wild Rose Studio.......





















This is the first one that I made......not entirely happy with this one..based very loosely on an old sketch from the Papertake Challenge blog......She's coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.....now very definitely my 'go to' pens after trying lots of others!!!






















 This was my 2nd attempt...........I'm much happier with this one.....and I love ♥ the background paper which is by PaperMania....'Spots and Stripes Festive'.......


I just finished with my favourite corners, punched flowers and of course ribbon!

I'd like to enter this in the 'Winter Wonderland' Challenge...the theme is 'Cute Christmas'...

Thanks for looking, I'll hopefully catch up with you soon..

She xxx

3 comments:

rachel said...

gorgeous cards She - beautiful images xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, sweet stamp too with a lovely layout.
Thank you for joining the Winter Wonderland Cute Christmas challenge and good luck x Susan x

downrightcrafty said...

both are gorgeous and do hope you will share these with us on the WRS facebook page and thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland
hugs Kate xx