Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Christmas Lights....

Hi there...

I'm continuing (or trying to) make my Christmas cards....and have managed a couple........ I bought Michael Powell's 'Christmas Lights' stamp a while ago and decided it was time for it to have it's first airing!






















I love ♥ it! Coloured in with my Spectrum Noirs.....I have had the paper a while (no surprise there!) it's by Blonde Moments...I think Dyan Reaveley had a hand in it somewhere.... I love the bright colours and it was just right for this stamp. I've put glossy accents on some of the circles and also on the lights. It took me longer to cut and 'style' the greeting than anything else...but I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out...

Whilst the stamp was inky I coloured in a few more images and here's another card........





















I've used the same papers, but a slightly different layout.......think I prefer this one, but would change the greeting......don't like it very much and of course it's stuck solid now and I can't move it!

Thanks for looking...

She xxx


3 comments:

rachel said...

wow - this is bright and beautiful She - love it xx

misteejay said...

Fabulous card She.

I think I might have this stamp - must have a look through my stash because I don't think I've even inked mine yet.

Toni xx

Louise Doxey said...

Gorgeous She! Such a happy card-you have done huge justice to this stamp :-)
Lou xxx