Saturday, August 31, 2013

Belated....

AGAIN!!!

Hi there.....One day I will be organised!!! Until then I am making more 'Belated' Cards........Better late than never, as my mum says!!!



















I have used my Penny Black 'Mimi' stamp....Sweet Thing' and unusually for me I've made her PINK and Girly!!!!


She's coloured with my Spectrum Noirs onto a Circle Nestie shape. The larger circle was supposed to be in the PINK backing paper, but I managed to put it on the die the wrong way.....so I had to use the back of the paper!!!!

The papers are from my never decreasing paper mountains and I just added little punched flowers and dots with my Liquid Pearls..

I'm entering my little card into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge ...........The theme is 'Anything Goes'...........

Thanks for looking........I hope you have a good weekend and I'll catch up with you soon.

She xx

2 comments:

Kate said...

Dear She just wanted to pop by and say i hope you had a lovely birthday i missed the hop as ive been unwell...luckily everything was scheduled as i have been in hospital. Your card and tag will be with you asap xxxx

Jingle said...

Very cute card! Great coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!