Monday, August 19, 2013

Barkley Congratulations!!!

Hi there.......

My niece and nephew have both just had their 'A' level results...(where has the time gone??? I can't believe they are both 18!!) and they both did brilliantly...I am so proud of them. They both hope to go to Uni and I'm sure with the excellent results they have they will be able to live their dreams, find their wings and soar....I really, really hope so....

Here is the first card I made for my nephew Liam....He is sports mad and hopes to study Sport Physiotherapy....I have used my gorgeous new 'Barkley'  stamp.....Love ♥♥♥ him!





















He's coloured with my favourite pens....Spectrum Noirs.....

I've recently got Leann's colouring DVD ......wonderful, she explains things so clearly. I am only part way through the DVD, but it has helped me no end.....I always used to try and colour an image straight away and sometimes the colours didn't look right....I never thought of having a 'test' piece until I saw the DVD!!! With Barkley I coloured him in 4 times on a spare sheet of paper, making a note of colours used and it has helped so much....so thanks Leann....

Papers are from my never decreasing paper stash mountains! I've just added my favourite corners, Candi and twine...

I'm going to enter this in the Crafters Companion Challenge...the theme is 'Animals'....

Thanks for looking and I'll hopefully catch up with you soon...

She xxx

ps...loving my new watermark.........available from the very talented Nikky at Polkadoodles

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your cute card.
luv
Debby

rachel said...

this is fab She and thanks for the tip on the dvd - I've often wondered about it! Hugs rachel x

Stacy H-W said...

Gorgeous job on this card! I just love Barkley and I am sure your nephew will too!! Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafter's Companion this month.

SmilynStef said...

Love your festive coloring ... what a great way to celebrate his success ... so glad you joined us at crafter's companion.