Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Bit Of

Black and White!!!

Hi there......
After my little 'blog break' from MTDS I decided to ease myself back in gently with some of my favourite things!

Favourite stamps...........Check this out.........BARGAIN...'Milliner Misses' Get them whilst you can.....

Favourite colour scheme ........'Black and White'............

These stamps look fantastic even without colouring them in........I just added some of my 'paper mountain', my favourite corners, punched flowers and of course ribbon!

I posted this to the lovely Shar at Rogue Redhead..........who thankfully... has just received it and made a lovely blog post. Thank you Shar.......and thank you for giving me the opportunity to 'play' with your gorgeous stamps...

I hope you like my little card.......

Thank you for looking and I hope to tempt the old 'Mojo' back so that I can see you again soon........

She xx

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Fabulous card She - I love B&W.

This image looks super even un-coloured.

Toni xx

rachel said...

wonderful black and white card She - fabulous xx

jo said...

Gorgeous card She! Your Rogue cards are always fabulous!!!

Jo xx

Shar said...

Loving that I now have this card all to myself! It's on my mantle...so pretty!