Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A BIG

WHOOP!

Hi there, following on from yesterday's post...here is my first card for my niece Eleanor.......she got excellent 'A' level results and hopes to study Medicine.....

I couldn't resist Mo Manning's fabulous image 'A Big Whoop' ...........so apt...






















She's coloured with Spectrum Noirs....although I think I need to practice her hair more, so don't look too closely! Think the papers were a magazine freebie........I can't resist papers...no wonder I still have paper mountains!!! I have used half of my new Doily die.......I have yet to figure out how to cut a full circle successfully!!....but I will keep trying as it's gorgeous...I've just finished with my favourite corners and some small punched flowers....

Thanks for looking.......

She xx

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute.
luv
Debby

Liz McGuire, said...

Perfect card for great exam results - love it,

Liz x

rachel said...

wonderful news for your niece She and a fabulous card xx