Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hello..............

to you all and my poor old neglected blog........

I can't believe it's been a month since I posted...:(   Real life and lack of mojo are the reasons.......I finally had a chance to play yesterday! My new Unity stamps were calling me :-)

  I love this little set :-) They are 'I Miss Your Face'   Really good quality Red Rubber (my favourite!) and really good service from Unity USA.....


I wanted to use Kraft........I have had this in my stash for ages! I remembered that I had a lovely Craftwork Cards kit that had Kraft pre-scored card and a gorgeous paper pad...I got a kit of  'Tea Dance'  which included all the elements here, a gorgeous paper pad and some die cut Mannequins.....

I wanted to keep the design quite simple, as the stamps and the papers are so gorgeous...

I stamped my image onto Kraft and coloured it in with my long forgotten watercolour pencils......I will be using them again....love the soft look on Kraft.
I coloured a piece of paper and cut the Doily and flower out and stuck it in the corner. Some stick on gems and my 'usual' ribbon and I was done!

I was so pleased with how it turned out that I made a Tag to match!

Made the same way, I just added some punched flowers and Card Candi......














I'd like to enter this into the 'Allsorts' Challenge..........the theme is 'Kraft It'



Thanks as ever for looking.........I'll try and be back soon and hopefully do a bit of a blog hop!

ps.........If you need to get your hands on some Unity stamps here in the UK..........check out 'Make The Day Special'   Lou has got a great choice of hard to get stamps and always really good quick service.............

3 comments:

misteejay said...

I love this paper pack and adore what you have done with it - beautiful card and lovely tag. I really must try my watercolour pencils on kraft - the effect you have achieved is really lovely.

Toni xx

Sarah said...

Beautiful card She! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Kraft It challenge this week x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Gorgeous card and tag, love those stamps and the colours you've used! Chrisxx
ps Yes, I'll be in touch soon!!!