Sunday, June 30, 2013

Rainy Days!

Hi there......

I've not had much time for myself just recently :(..........Hopefully there is light at the end of a very dark tunnel and I've made the decision to try and be positive! There are things in my life that I can't change, but I have to move on now. I'm sure now a few doors have closed some more will open.......

I bought some stamps a couple of weeks ago and decided to play with my lovely little Mabel Lucie Attwell stamp........'Rainy Days'   I just love these little characters! And they are lovely to colour in..........



I couldn't resist using my favourite colours! And my favourite little punched flowers!


I've coloured my girlies in with Copics and Spectrum Noirs..........Not sure where I got the papers from......still trying to use up my paper mountains!!!!!!

Thanks for looking, I'll hopefully catch up with you soon.......





4 comments:

rachel said...

such a cute card She - thanks for dropping by my blog! Hugs x

Netty said...

loving Mabel Lucie Attwell and your grand card, Annette x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Kim Dellow said...

Hope you are doing ok She, love your card! Kimx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...