Thursday, June 20, 2013

Milliner Misses...........

Take Two!!!!!!!

Hi there!

On Tuesday I showed you this Monochromatic card using one of my very favourite stamp sets...'Milliner Misses'..............I LOVE ♥♥♥ this set!!!






















I do like to get a lot out of the many stamps that I have, so decided to show you a different card using the same stamp......and here it is......

Coloured with Copics......instead of using a 'shape' I've just cut a rectangle (as straight as only I can!!!) and just doodled a line round the edge. I just had to go with Oranges and Browns, my very favourites!!! The papers are, I think from a QVC purchase years ago, helpfully, it just says 'Vintage' on the front!!

I've just finished with some little die cut flowers, Card Candi and ribbon (of course!!!)....

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon...


2 comments:

misteejay said...

Both are lovely She. Isn't it amazing how different things can look just by changing or adding colour.

Toni xx

Shar said...

Stunning cards, She! Wonderfully done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...