Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Milliner Misses!

Hi there!

I decided to go Monochromatic for my post on Rogue Redhead today......

I have used my most favourite of the stamp sets......'Milliner Misses'.............This set could have been made for me........Ladies and Hats!! What more (apart from nice new rubba and inks!!!) could a girl need??  They are available here in the UK too........Check them out here........


I have deliberately not coloured the image in, as I wanted to show how striking these images are, even without colour......

The very lush backing papers are Bo Bunny 'Enchanted'........Love ♥♥♥ these!!

I just finished it with my favourite punched flowers, gems and of course ribbon!!!

I do like to get maximum usage out of my 'few' stamps, so please join me on Thursday when I'll share a coloured in image and card....using my lovely Oranges and Browns of course!!!!

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon..........

3 comments:

Juls said...

Oooooh wow loving it!!! The monochrome look is just fabulous!! Hugs Juls xxx

misteejay said...

This is beautiful She. What a fabulous stamp and your card is super.

Toni xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...