Saturday, June 29, 2013

Midge!!

Hi there........

Today my post  for Rogue Redhead uses one of my most favourite stamps :-)

Darling Midge from the 'This N That' plate..............






I have made something a little different for me!! A 'Stepper' card......Now my non cutting and measuring skills are well known, particularly in the King household! So I cheated and bought these as card blanks.......here

The papers are, I think K&Co..But I have had them that long, that the cover of the pad has long since gone!!!


I've coloured Midge in with Copics and matted her onto some Nesties. I've done the same with the little sentiment...I made most of the little flowers with my Rose die........but added a couple of made ones and little Pearl sprigs.  The gorgeous embossed little panel across the front is part of my new Anna Griffin embossing folder.....'Acanthus'........I did make a bit of a mess trying to extend it!! But this is well hidden by the flowers!!!

There are more Rogue stamps available here in the UK.....LOOK here

Thanks as ever for looking, have a great weekend...........and I'll catch up with you soon....



6 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Such a beautiful card! I will see if I can get those premade step cards here in the USA. Thanks for the link.

rachel said...

Wonderful card she x

Juls said...

So very stylish! Hugs Juls

misteejay said...

Beautiful card She. The blue colour scheme is lovely.

Toni xx

Shar said...

Lovin' Midge in blue! Beautifully crafted! I am sooo jealous you can get step-card blanks!

Netty said...

Fab card She, x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...