Sunday, June 16, 2013

Little Darling..........

Hi there.......

I had a 'little' spend last week :-) so I had a play with one of my new stamps.....

Isn't she gorgeous?

I have used 'Sketchie'...........If you are going to buy her, do but her from the link.......I didn't and paid a lot more for her :(

She's coloured with Copics.....I really was trying to make her PINK....I managed it with the hair (which I'm really pleased with!!) but as you can see Orange crept in too!!!


Here she is.........

 The gorgeous backing papers do have PINK in them.....Still trying to use up my paper mountains!!!!! I just added a bit of glitter to her wings.....She is destined for a glittery, PINK loving friend....so I hope she likes her!

Finished with one of my favourite Quotes, punched flowers and corners..........

Thank you for looking, I am going to try and do a bit of blog hopping........Sorry I know it's been a while.....After a stressful couple of weeks, I think I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel!!!

See you soon.......

7 comments:

misteejay said...

What a fun image - your friend is going to love her.

Toni xx

rachel said...

She's beautiful she! Really fabulous xx

Lindsay Mason said...

Really cute card and beautifully coloured as always! I'm glad the "end of the tunnel light" has been blinking for you....may it continue to shine. Lindsay x x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cute card.
luv
Debby

kjjc said...

hope you are ok she. great card. xx

Netty said...

awwwwwww she is such a cutie, Annette x

Juls said...

Fabulous!!! Hugs Juls xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...