Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy Anniversary!!

To my lovely man and soul mate...Bry..

SEVENTEEN YEARS!!! Where has the time gone?????

It was a glorious day (in more ways than one!!)

Here are some special photos, taken by our dear friend (and also chauffeur for the day!) Karen......Our beautiful wedding album is treasured........

Just before we set off!!



With my gorgeous mum and dad...........


A lovely group shot!

And my favourite...........

We had the day we both wanted........lovely and relaxed and totally informal!! Just 'US'!!!!















Oh and here is the card I'm just going to write for him.........


Thanks for looking and I'll see you with something crafty very soon.........Also hoping to have a little blog hop in the morning!!

2 comments:

rachel said...

wonderful card She and thanks for sharing the piccies! Lovely - happy anniversary xx

Paula Whittaker said...

Happy Anniversary to you both x