Thursday, June 27, 2013

Friendship Tag..........

Hi there.........

I have a Tag to share with you today on MTDS...........

I have used some of my very favourite things and colours!!! So you know you are going to see Orange, don't you???!!! Such a happy colour, always makes me smile :-)








I have used 2 Unity kits for this..........The sentiment is from 'The Right Words' and the gorgeous Butterfly and background Key stamp is from 'Key To Joy'


I started with some of my most favourite colours of Distress Inks........did a bit of water splatting and then stamped the Keys with Aged Mahogany ink. After making sure this was dry I embossed it with my gorgeous new Anna Griffin embossing folder........'Acanthus' ♥♥♥ it!!

I had half a Tag left from a previous make (don't ask, I never throw anything away!!) which was already stamped and coloured so I just cut the Butterfly out and glamour dusted him........this is great for me, it adds a bit of bling without being glittery.....don't do glitter!!!

I just added some Liquid Pearl blobs and swirls.....Oh and my favourite ribbon........Lots of favourites!!!!!!!!



Thanks as ever for looking, I'll see you soon.........

4 comments:

Juls said...

Fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

Ali said...

This is stunning! Not only gorgeous colours but I looooove the embossing on it! Might have to get that embossing folder... :)

Ali

rachel said...

gorgeous tag She - the embossing looks stunning and the colours are fab xx

2amscrapper said...

wowzers!