Monday, June 24, 2013

Can A Hat Ever.........

be too much???? Not for me!!!

Hi there......I have to confess here that I am a bit of a magazine fiend........Not just crafting either!!! I am trying to be good, but as soon as I see a free gift I'm hooked.........It's usually papers or stamps, as if I need either, but what's need got to do with it???

So when I saw these  I just HAD to have them........







Isn't she FAB??? My Tag is coloured with Distress Inks and water splattered..I then used a scroll stamp and White embossed it and then a little border stamp.


I coloured the image in with Copics and cut her out and placed her onto some old book paper and a bit of Washi tape. After stamping the sentiment I cut it out and added it down the side!

A few swirly pearls and I was done! I'm glad I kept that HUGE brad, as I made a slight error cutting the hole at the top and it hides a multitude of sins!!!





Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon........

6 comments:

rachel said...

thats fabulous She - where did you find this stamp - its brilliant!

Netty said...

I saw this mag today and was sorely tempted, now after seeing your fab make I have to buy it......lol xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Great tag She! Like you I couldn't resist this - bought it before we went away so no chance to use it yet! Chrisx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

This is really fun!! Love it xxx

Doreen said...

Fabulous ,love the image and great colours.xxx