Thursday, June 13, 2013

Artistic???!!!

Hi there!
I thought it was about time I got very painty and messy!! I have made one of my favourite things.......A TAG!!!

I have lots of cardboard to 'recycle'..........I love ordering from Amazon and they always use good thick cardboard to post stuff out! I've taken some of the top bit off in patches to reveal some of the 'corrugations'........I first did this a few years ago in a workshop with the lovely Lindsay.........Oh I miss those days and the fun and laughs we had..........but I have LOADS of happy memories :-).......

I used dabbers to paint the background.........I use 'dabbers' in the loosest terms as my paints have long since ceased to 'dab'..........I just plonk them on my craft mat and generally make a mess! I've used cut n dry foam, a baby wipe and my finger to apply the paint.....

The stamp set I've used is one of my absolute favourites.....'Imagine It' by Donna Downey for Unity......I've used paint to stamp the 'ferny' background and Black Versafine and clear embossing for the sentiment.....This is stamped onto a scrap of leftover embossed paper  that I used for mums Thank You cards.......Nothing gets wasted here!!!!!

I finished with my favourite punched flowers and card candi......Lots of favourites and lots of fun!!!
Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon......








2 comments:

rachel said...

absolutely stunning she - love this to pieces xx

Juls said...

Ooooh wow this is gorgeous!!!! Hugs Juls xxx