Friday, May 10, 2013

Simply Betty.....

Tag..........

Hi there.....

I have been playing with Tags again......

I had some with backgrounds started, this one is with my Pan Pastels.........

I used a couple of clear background type stamps and used Black VersaFine and Purple VersaFine and then clear embossed. I added a bit of washi tape at the top and also with a torn bit of book-page for Ali to stand on....

I've got her as a clear stamp but she is now available in digi.......here

Coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noirs....I've added some Glamour Dust over the background, it gives a lovely soft sheen, but it's not glittery!

I just added a word plate, some Doo-Dads and ribbon and I was done........

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon....






1 comment:

rachel said...

fab background she and a cute tag xx