Monday, May 20, 2013

LBD Tag!!!!

Hi there.........

I thought I would have a play with some of my new stash yesterday........Happy Days!!!!

I decided to use one of my Prima Mixed Media Doll Stamps

This one did sort of shout out LBD to me, so I decided to go with Black and White...:-)


I started with a large piece of Cream Pearlescent card.......these stamps are HUGE!!!

The background stamp is a small clear Anna Griffin one which I have just stamped all over the background and then clear embossed...

I coloured her with Copics and stood her on book paper and washi tape....I used glossy accents on her dress and unfortunately the camera didn't like it!!!

I'm not sure what make the sentiment stamp is..I found it in my unmounted stamp pile!!!!...but it says..

'Live for the day......' there is more to the quote, which I've stuck on the back...can't remember the exact words!! and it's parcelled up ready to post now...something like....'remember everyone who passed on the dessert trolley on the Titanic'!!!!!!

I finished off with some punched flowers (of course!).......ribbon and gems.

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon...

2 comments:

Juls said...

Oooooooh wow love this!!! Really must get myself some of these Prima dolls!! Hugs Juls xxx

Kate said...

This is just gorgeous She :)
Kate xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...