Saturday, May 18, 2013

Happy Day!!.........

Hi there........

Last Saturday I was lucky enough to go to Port Sunny with 2 wonderful friends.......I thought I'd share some photos of the stash that I bought...........didn't realise there was quite so much.........

Firstly though a photo pinched from the lovely Lindsay    It's been so long since we have seen her and it was so lovely that the first person we saw when we went in was her........It was so good to get my 'Lindsay hugs!'


L-R....my FAB chauffeur Elaine, me, Lindsay and Elaine's mum Kath....These lovely ladies are a real tonic and the laughs we had that day were just what I needed............It's been too long girls, lets make sure that we can do it all again very soon....

After seeing Lindsay we spied the PaperArtsy stand and decided that this would be our first port of call.......
What a good idea, for as soon as we got there I saw Chris who was there with Sarah.........wonderful!! I got one of Chris' lovely ATCs...Thanks Chris....I'll be in touch very soon, hopefully..
We then set about shopping........
Gorgeous stamps, paints and grunge paste, oh and some Treasure Gold....

We then saw Barbara Grey demo-ing the Gelli Plate.......now I have resisted so far, not being really sure if I NEEDED one! Seeing a few minutes of her demo convinced me.....so the Gelli has come to live with me :-)
Along with a couple of Barbara's new stamps and masks :-)



Opposite Barbara was the lovely Kay from Indigo Blu.........well it would have been plain rude not to shop, wouldn't it???? Love ♥ the stamps and that lace........£3 for 10 metres....bargain!




Then it was over to Lili of The Valley

and paper HAD to be bought.......as well as some of their gorgeous stamps......













We also paid a visit to Crafty Individuals.......I was very sad when my very favourite Scroll stamp 'disappeared' and I was telling Malcom about whilst purchasing a replacement...and bless him he found me another Scroll,  but facing the opposite way and he gave it to me....so I now have 2!!.......So big thanks to both Jean and Malcom...


And here they are......along with my purchases from Lavinia..











After lunch we caught up with the talented Ali Reeve and some masks were purchased!













Lastly we found some lovely Prima goodies...including the stencil that has found it's way into the photo above!















And when I got home there was an envelope with a little parcel wrapped like this......

















Which contained these..........

And that's not all..................the lovely Lou from MTDS sent me a lovely package and card to cheer me up....which it certainly did!!!

Almost there!!! I also won some goodies in a FaceBook giveaway from Charmed Cards

Thank you Karen for your super quick posting...it arrived yesterday........



Thank you for staying with me for such a long post!!!

I'll try and catch up with you soon.......but now I have lots of lovely stash to play with.... :-)

7 comments:

jo said...

OOoh She!!! Can I come and play?! Dying to see what you do with the Paperartsy paints - I love them but haven't tried them.

Jo xx

Kate said...

What a lovely lot of stash She, sounds like a really fun day out :)
Look forward as always to seeing your makes.
Kate xx

rachel said...

oh my she - didn't you do well! Love it all and can't wait to see what you do with it xx

jackiescrafts said...

Wow lots of fantastic stash there it should give you plenty of play time trying it all out. Looking forward to seeing some of your creations

Jackie x

pearshapedcrafting said...

It really was great to see you again! I'm sure you'll put every one of those goodies to work soon and I look forward to seeing what you do! Will be in touch! Chrisx

keren said...

Wow! That is an amazing haul. Looks like you had an amazing day!

Papercutsandinkyfingers said...

Wow She! What a fantastic haul! I am drooling,lol. That lace was a total bargain-well found! What a glorious colour.
I am umming and erring over a gelli plate-nearly all my crafty American friends have them and make awesome layers....might have to give in too. Can't wait to see what you do with yours :-D
Glad the package gave you a smile-I can see those Elemental ladies going on those fab tags of yours :-)
Big hugs,
Lou xx