Sunday, May 26, 2013

Feeling A Little Green!!!!

Hi there!

Well I must have been when I made this Tag!.........It didn't turn out as I planned, but I love ♥ how it has turned out......

I started off colouring a Manilla Tag with Pan Pastels....Then I coloured through a couple of my stencils with them.......I just went round the edges with my Distress Inks and also did some pale background stamping. My beautiful Flourish stamp was white embossed. My gorgeous girlie, is of course a Dylusions one.....'Curious Corrin' ...Coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noirs......
Don't you just love that Quote???! Another Dylusions....'Say It How It Is'
The Tag was finished with ribbon (obviously!!) and swirls and dots of Liquid Pearls.

This has gone onto my 'Wall of Affirmation' just to remind myself that I can stand up for myself when (hopefully!!!) I need to!!!!!

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon....

3 comments:

rachel said...

this is just fabulous She - I love how it turned out too - cool xx

Netty said...

loving your gorgeous girl She, and the fab background. Enjoy your day, hugs Annette x

Claire said...

Lol that quote is fab! Gorgeous tag and beautiful stamping
Claire xx