Monday, May 27, 2013

Be Still.......

Breathe Deeply And Hold Your Heart With Gentle Hands............

Hi there.......

Love this Quote, and it looked so right with the stamp that I chose to play with yesterday....

She is 'Mary' by Stampotique.....

For the background of my Tag I have used Pan Pastels, first to colour the Tag and then through a stencil. Distress Inks were then used over the top....and I had one of those 'what if?' moments!!! What if instead of spraying droplets over the Tag I sprayed water along the top edge and let it run down??? Love it :-) So that worked nicely, so I got a couple of my sprays and did the same and then blotted almost immediately. I dried it with my heat gun and then stamped the border stamp and embossed it. I felt it still a little blank........so with London Fog Memento Ink I stamped one of the stamps off  'Life's Messages'
all over the Tag.
My gorgeous girlie was stamped onto spare card and coloured in with Copics and Spectrum Noirs. She's stood on a piece of old book paper and a brad I have had for years that was a browny colour, which I coloured with Black Versafine and clear embossed.I just then went round the edges with VersaMark and Gold embossed and added my Quote, some punched flowers and black scrolls and of course ribbon!
The Tag was given a light covering of Glamour Dust......applied lightly with my finger........I'm not a lover of glitter...but this just blings things up nicely.....

She is for a PINK loving friend.......so I hope there is enough PINK.......

I'm off to make mum's card now, she is 90 on Wednesday, how did that happen???? One thing...it won't be PINK!!!!!
Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday :-)

2 comments:

rachel said...

amazing She - love the backgound and quote especially xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Lovely tag, that shimmer is brilliant! Chrisx