Monday, May 6, 2013

Artful Lady.........

Number TWO!!!!

Hi there, another day, another Tag!!! made again, with the very talented Sam Poole's 'Artful Ladies' stamps....



















For today's Tag I have used the other Lady :-) and my very favourite colours.........



For some reason, I had a large Tag cut out of PINK card......soon remedied that though!!!!! I used Distress Inks to colour the base.....Barn Door, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed and Walnut Stain amongst them......I stamped and embossed the lovely little loopy border stamp....this is going to get used so much! I then ran it through  my A4 Creative Expressions Basket Weave embossing folder. I then went over the Tag with Walnut Stain DI...and clear embossed....I then randomly went round the Tag with VersaMark and Heirloom Gold embossing powder.....

I have paper pieced my lovely lady...again with my gorgeous 'Stella Ruby' papers..

I'm looking at these Tags as 'Affirmation' pieces....hence the Quote and little 'Believe' Plaque...


Thanks for looking, I hope you have a lovely Bank Holiday.....The sun is shining!! YAY!! :-)


3 comments:

rachel said...

another beauty She - brilliant background although the pink doesn't sound too bad to me lol xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous tag.
luv
Debby

jo said...

Oooh I love this She!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...