Sunday, May 5, 2013

Artful Lady..........

Hi there......

Regular readers will know how much I love my Ladies :-) and when I saw this gorgeous set well, I just had to have it......

So many possibilities.......

















I started off with one of my most favourite things to make...A TAG!!! In some of my favourite colours.......
I coloured the background with my Distress Inks, making sure I kept the Mustard Seed (my all time favourite!!) quite bright in the centre...

I have paper pieced the lady with some of my favourite papers...oldies, but still a goodie!!! Basic Grey 'Stella Ruby'......Her wings are stamped onto old book paper..I've used the fab little border stamp all the way round the tag and stamped the little flowers onto the background....I love this Quote too, so this Tag is really all about my very favourite things....After a stressful week, it really cheered me up....





Thanks for looking, I'll catch up with you soon...have a good rest of a long weekend...


5 comments:

rachel said...

gorgeous tag She - that set of stamps is just wonderul - they inspire me too xx

The Sparkly Fairy said...

I love this! I have this set of stamps too and they are great to work with x

Netty said...

Loving your gorgeous tag She. They are a brilliant set of stamps, have fun. Hugs Annette x

jackiescrafts said...

Lovely stamps and a fabbie tag

Jackie x

jo said...

So so pretty!!! The more I see of these ladies the more I think I may need them LOL!! xx