Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sneaky Peek...............

And some NEWS :-)

Hi there.........

Regular readers will know that I am a great fan of Rogue Redhead Stamps.......A little while ago Shar was looking for some new DT members.......and I was invited to be a 'Guest Rogue' for the next few months....

Am I happy??? Oh YES, delighted and honoured to be showcasing not only her gorgeous existing stamps, but also her lovely new plate of designs........

Here is my sneaky peek..........



Please have a look at this blog post here

As you can see I'm not alone :-) The lovely Netty is with me......She is a friend and also a fabulous Artist............Think I'll enjoy the next few months :-)

I'll show my little card in full when the stamps are released on 24th April...You will not be disappointed with the stamps........


Thanks for looking and I'll see you tomorrow with my Unity make for Make The day Special.........

2 comments:

Netty said...

oooh I love the write up you've given me She (every word so very true.....lol) and I love your sneeky peak. huge congratulations and look forward to seeing more of your fab creations. Hugs Annette xx

Louise said...

Congratulations She :)
Love your sneaky peek xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...