Tuesday, April 16, 2013

She Decided To...........

Leap!

Hi there....I must have been in Tag making mood this weekend!..........But this one is more in my comfort zone and more my colours!!!

I started with a large Tag and stamped my Donna Downey 'Open Bloom' background stamp with VersaMark and clear embossed. On top of this I stamped my Tim Holtz 'Papillon' background stamp with Black Versafine and clear embossed. Then I found a Scroll stamp (not sure who it's by) stamped with VersaMark and embossed in White. This makes the White go a bit 'smudgy' because of the embossing underneath it, but I quite like this effect!

I coloured the Tag with Distress Inks. My gorgeous lady is a Unity stamp  designed by Christy Tomlinson. Coloured with Copics and paper pieced.

The Quote is by Donna Downey..

I just added some Primas...glued with a hot glue gun.........After sticking my finger in the hot glue to see if it had cooled down, I now know why I'm not let loose with this little piece of equipment very often!!!!!




Thanks for looking, I'll be back tomorrow with some NEWS and a little sneaky preview....

I'll catch up with you soon..........


3 comments:

inkypinkycraft said...

What a great tag and love that yummy background! Trace x

rachel said...

fabulous tag She - love it xx

Artyjen said...

Mmmmm ab fab gorgeous ;) xoxo Sioux