Thursday, April 11, 2013

Relish Reading......

Hi there.......

It's time for me to share my MTDS make for this week....

I have used some of my gorgeous Rogue Redhead stamps, namely 'Relish Reading'.....

I made one of my favourite things too......A Tag!!

Here it is.......
For my background I've used the large background stamp, inked with VersaFine Black and clear embossed...........

I love mixing and matching my stamp sets and getting the most I can from them.....So I turned to what must be one of my most used sets......'Imagine It' by Donna Downey  and the FAB Scroll stamp.........which I've embossed with White embossing powder...

I coloured the background with Distress Inks. The Girlie is stamped onto spare card and coloured with Copics and just sat on some old book paper....

The sentiment is just stamped and clear embossed and matted onto Black card.......

Thanks for looking............I'll catch up with you soon....


4 comments:

rachel said...

great tag she - love the words xx

Netty said...

loving your terrific tag She and those fab stamps. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is such a beautiful tag - just a delight to look at! Chrisx

Shar said...

Beautiful tag, She! Love all the great elements!