Monday, April 15, 2013

PINK Tag!!!

Hi there.....

I wanted to make a Tag yesterday, couldn't decide what colours to use, so I just put my hand into my box of Distress Inks and chose three.......I ended up with Mustard Seed (my all time favourite!) Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry...TWO PINKS........

Luckily I have some PINK loving friends that I can send it to.....I couldn't resist adding a bit of Orange though!!!!

I started with a big floral background stamp and used VersaMark and clear embossing powder. I then used a leaf border stamp with white embossing powders round the edge. After that it was just a matter of colouring with the DIs.....

My girlie is a Suzi Blu stamp that I've had for ages and ashamed to say that I've never inked........I'll certainly be using her again now though!!!She's coloured with my Copics.

I've just mounted my Quote onto Pink card and added a 'Princess' tile, which I've had almost since I started crafting! Never throw anything away!!!!!





Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon.....

2 comments:

rachel said...

loving this tag She - really wonderful xx

Netty said...

smashing tag She, great background and loving your Suzi Blu stamp. Hugs Annette x