Friday, April 19, 2013

A Life Without Dreams......

Would Be Just A Life...........

Hi there, another Tag to show you today...............

This time it has a 'painty' background.........

I used Red, Yellow and PINK paint dabbed on with an almost dry 'wet wipe'...I let it dry and then used one of my favourite Dylusions Border stamps..'Around The Edge'...stamped with Black VersaFine and clear embossed. The I found another floral border stamp, which is a very old Grapicus stamp....stamped it with VersaMark and used white embossing powder over it...

My girlie is a mixture of 2 stamps...'Pondering Petunia' and 'Dependable Dotty'   coloured with Copics...The Quote is also Dylusions....from 'Quintessential Quotes'............

I just added some little Tim Holtz 'Doo-Dads' which I have had forever...almost!!!!


Thanks for looking...........I have got a couple of Journal pages to show, but that will be after the weekend after they have been 'hand delivered'!!!!!

2 comments:

rachel said...

love this she - will have to try using this border stamp - I haven't used this one from the set yet and it looks so fab xx

Artyjen said...

Scrummy ;)
Congrats on the rogue redhead DT too!
xoxo Sioux