Saturday, March 23, 2013

Strong???

I wish..........

Life is something of an uphill struggle at the moment.....So I decided to get a bit messy in one of my larger Journals......

I started my background with some Distress Stains.........sadly most of mine appear to have changed colour....:( don't quite know how......They looked a bit of a sludgy mess to be honest!!! Couldn't bear to tear my page out, so I just had to get on with it.....

Here it is........

Not being happy with the stains..I found a huge Hero Arts flower background stamp and stamped with Picket Fence Distress stain (which I'm afraid did absolutely nothing for me!!!) So I got my favourite Distress Inks out.....which included Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Barn Door with Brushed Corduroy round the edges...I then got my 'Papillon' stamp set out and stamped the large background stamp all over with Black Versafine....Now I'm liking the background :-) and didn't want to cover it!!!!
So I found my beautiful Christy Tomlinson 'She Leaped' stamp (love ♥ her) I coloured her face in with Copics and then stamped the skirt, top and wings onto some Basic Grey 'Stella Ruby' paper and stuck them on....The fabulous words are a Donna Downey stamp...Just finished off with a little doodling and some liquid pearls squiggles......

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon.....


5 comments:

rachel said...

your page looks fabulous - it doesn't look sludgy at all to me! Hugs xx

Joanne said...

Nothing wrong with your page She. I bet your stains are all green??? You should dab the bad ones on a strip of card, write their name at the side, take a photo and email it to Customer Services at Ranger. They will also ask for any date/code on the bottles. Within a few days you will receive replacements from Personal Impressions. I've had to do this twice with the original ones I bought.
x

Artyjen said...

Fabulicious page ;)
xoxo Sioux

pearshapedcrafting said...

It is a gorgeous page She! Like you some of my stains have changed colour and I am going to follow Joanne's advice! Hugs, Chrisx

patcrafts said...

Love the colours in your page, don't look at all sludgy infact a fab background Pat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...