Thursday, March 21, 2013

Milliner Miss???

Hi there.........today is my day for posting on Make The Day Special........

Have you had chance to check out the new website yet???? HERE............It's looking really good and lots of new and exciting things are planned :-)..........

I was lucky enough to be sent the beautiful Unity 'Blossom Stackers' by the lovely Lou........Thank you, they have been on my wishlist for ages..........

I had some time on Saturday, so I thought I would have a play........I also wanted to play with my Rogue Redhead stamps too, so decided to use them both.....

And here is my card.........

I stamped onto the paper that I used for yesterday's card.....I used the large Blossoms and small flowers...which I just stuck to the side....I die cut the middle out and used a circle of white card in the centre to stamp onto...

My gorgeous lady is off the 'Milliner Misses' set....Love this set :-)...She is coloured in with Copics and Spectrum Noirs.....

All that I needed then was my usual ribbon, favourite corners and the sentiment...which took me longer to stamp straight-ish than all the rest of the card put together!!!!


Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon...

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful...gorgeous image and colours.xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love your style too! This card is gorgeous - love those colours! Love, Chrisx

Shar said...

Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...