Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hi Lady!

Hi there........

I needed another 'belated' card this weekend......I don't seem to be improving much...even though I have my lovely little book of dates.....which is lying EMPTY :( oh dear really should get organised..........


I have used a gorgeous B-Line design stamp, this is a wooden mounted one which I have had for ages....Love her...There is a good range here of the newer unmounted stamps.....

I coloured her in with Copics and Spectrum Noir pens.....I found the paper in one of my paper mountains, don't know who it's by.....I used the base design to test some new stamps (more of that tomorrow!!!) as the design is so big and quite bright that I didn't think I would use it.........I found a coordinating piece to use as a matt and for the flowers..........Then I found I had run out of the plain card, so I just took a piece of white card and used the Brown pen I'd used to colour her dress.......Now why didn't I think about that before?????

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon.....


1 comment:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the image and fab colours.xxx