Friday, March 8, 2013

Hello Frank..............

Hi there.........

It's my Nephew's birthday next week......What do you put on a teenager male card......or even 2 that I had to make!!!

Why Mo Manning of course! She always comes up trumps with her designs and hasn't failed me now....

Here is 'Frank'........Isn't he just FAB???? :-)



Love him............

The card is an 8" square one...due to me printing the image out really big!!!

The gorgeous papers are Cosmo Cricket....just the right shade of green........I have had these ages and had to take several deep breaths to cut into them........

Found the letter stickers on my shelf, just stuck them onto card and used a circle punch to cut them...

The sentiment is by Penny Black.



He is coloured with ProMarkers...........Having bought most of my Promarkers at the same time most of them seem to be running out now....so I have got some Copics to try...

Thanks as ever for looking...........I'll catch up with you soon...

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

rachel said...

fab card She - and you're so right about Mo Manning xx

Kim Dellow said...

LOL! Brilliant She! He is fab! Kim