Saturday, March 16, 2013

Fragile...........

Hi there.............

I have another Journal page to show you today..........

Apologies for the rubbish photo........I couldn't get the page to lie flat!!!! Also the colours do look a little brighter IRL.......

This is another page in my Dylusions Journal.............

I really wanted it to have lots of layers and textures......which is probably why it won't lie flat to photo!!! I stuck some 12x12" paper which I'd ripped into a couple of large pieces and then added some old book pages.......I then gessoed over the top.......Next time I think I'll use a thinner layer of gesso......but it gives a lovely texture....I used some very pale paints to go over the top... and some painty lines and circles...

My gorgeous lady is by Unity....'She Was A Daughter'............Love her....I coloured her face, hair, legs and butterfly with my new Copics :-) and then stamped her onto paper to paper piece.......It was double sided, so I was able to stamp her top on one side and her skirt on the other!!!
My words are from a 7Gypsies stamp set, which I think is now discontinued :(..............but they just reflect how I feel still..........I added my Journalling round my Lady and then just a few blobs and circles of liquid pearls and I was done!
Thank you for looking and I'll catch up with you soon....

3 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Beautiful I love your muted colours, they are really appropriate for the feel of the page x

Artyjen said...

Mmm...delish page :)
xoxo Sioux

Netty said...

loving your beautiful page She. Hugs Annette x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...