Saturday, March 2, 2013

Featured Artist!!!!

Hi there....
I was very surprised and delighted when the lovely Shar of Rogue Redhead got in touch and asked if I'd like to be featured on her blog.....

How lovely is that???? Love her stamps, it's really easy to get a great impression and they look good, no matter how you use them....A sure sign of a quality stamp.....and they are lovely red rubber!!!

So here is the post........I am blushing madly at the lovely compliments Shar has made.....Thank you..it's really all down to the stamp designs.... And she has featured one of my very favourite cards.......
The gorgeous stamps that are Rogue Redhead are available here 
Thanks again Shar, I know I'll be making lots more 'Art' with your fabulous designs.....










3 comments:

LINDA PAGE said...

This is a lovely card She I love the ladies very elegant x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Congratulations She! Fabulous to see you recognised in this way! Hugs, Chrisx

Netty said...

congratulations She and so well deserved, this is a fabulous card. Hugs Annette x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...