Sunday, March 17, 2013

Big Guy's Bike!

Hi there!
It's my brother's birthday next week.......I always seem to struggle with male cards....So I turned again to the very talented Mo Manning! And she had just the stamp.........'Big Guy's Bike'

He is a fitness fanatic and loves running and riding....He is aiming to run a Marathon before his big 50 next year.....rather him than me!!


I coloured him in with Copics and Promarkers..

The paper is K&Co...got a small (well HUGE!) mountain of it and have not wanted to cut into it!! I have got to bite the bullet now, otherwise I'll never use it!!!

Sentiment is by Penny Black...I just added my favourite corners and some Card Candi.......I have even managed to write his name on them!!!



Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon....

3 comments:

misteejay said...

What a fun image - super card She and I love the colours.

Toni xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

rachel said...

brilliant She - just fabulous xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...