Sunday, March 24, 2013

Art Deco.........

Hi there...

It's my nieces 18th birthday in a couple of weeks.......where do the years go???? Makes me feel ancient!!

For my first card I have chosen the gorgeous 'Lindy' stamp by Papermania....Love her...

I have used my Copics to colour her.

My fabulous background paper is 'All Dressed Up' by DCWV......I can't tell you how long I have had this pad...much longer than I care to remember!! But I am now on a mission to use up my several paper mountains :-)

I just added my usual ribbon, punched flowers (what would I do without this little punch??!) and my favourite corners...

I'd like to enter her into the Allsorts Challenge.....the theme is 'Deco Delight'........I hope she qualifies!

I'll show you the other card tomorrow!

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you soon.....

8 comments:

Craftnut said...

She does indeed she, thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

Minxy said...

How very glamorous, im sure your niece will love this.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Great 18th card! Love those flowers trailing on the side! Chrisx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card She, I like the elegant image and the colours
Kevin xx

Wendy L said...

Perfect and a lovely lady, Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week. xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

I have nominated you for the Liebster Award - hope you don't mind, Chrisx

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image ,beautiful details, and the design too, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Helene E said...

she more than qualifies, it's a stunning project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week!