Friday, March 22, 2013

And Another............

Lady!!!
Hi there.........

Whilst playing with my Lady stamps this last weekend I found another that I haven't inked up for ages....and as I always seem to need 'Just Because' or (especially!!) Belated cards.... I thought I'd used her...Also it was St Patrick's Day.........so it had to be Green!!!

My gorgeous lady is another wooden mounted B Line stamp........don't think these are available now...although there are some very lovely ones here ......She's coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pens....

The sentiment is a Penny Black one...they are never far away....♥ Penny Black... :-)

The papers are from my never ending stack of Brenda Pinnock designs.....All that was needed then was my 'usual' ribbon...complete with bow made with a magazine freebie bow-maker!!! and my punched flowers and favourite corners.

Thanks for looking, I'll catch up with you soon.....

No comments: