Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tattered Florals???

Don't mind if I do!!!!
Hi there.........Whilst blog hopping yesterday I found this on Tim's blog

It has been an absolute age since I've used my Tattered Floral Die and this was just the excuse that I needed........

It's a huge tag!! I swiped some of the Seasonal Distress Inks onto my craft sheet, sprayed with water and kept 'dipping' the tag until I was happy with the colours....
I was playing at using different materials with the die and cut some funky foam out, which I used to stamp onto the background using Mowed Lawn Distress ink. After drying it with my heat tool I ran it through one of my cuttlebug embossing folders.

The florals are cut in felt...love how they look...a bit raggedy!!! I then got a needle and thread out and stitched the button through the layers. The leaves are also cut in felt.

The sentiment is from the lovely 'Friendship Flowers' by Drakroom Door.

Thanks for looking and thanks Tim for giving such inspiration....

3 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous She! The embossing and stamping looks amazing using those colours! Flower just fits perfectly! Chrisx

Sue said...

Wonderful She, I love the embossing folder you've used, and the felt flowers are gorgeous x

Carol Yates said...

Love it She, especially the felt flowers.
Carol.x