Friday, February 1, 2013

Purr-fect Message!!!!

Hi there!
We don't normally bother with Valentine's Day, but I was having a look through some of my Penny Black stamps and this one was crying out to be used, so I have made a Valentine's card and early too..........This can't really last.........Bry's birthday card made early and now Valentine's............Just got to find the safe place I put his card..............



I used 'Purr-fect Message'


Love him.....................















Coloured in with ProMarkers and matted onto Red and Black.........One day I will learn to cut straight and leave an even border on my matts!!!!
I have made the backgrounds myself............ The Black one is done with a gorgeous small Anna Griffin clear stamp.........almost matched up correctly!!! I didn't realise how dry my old Versafine was until I inked this up.......luckily I thought the last few images weren't as crisp as normal so stopped off at Hobbycraft on the way home and got another one, which I have used here!!! The other backgrounds are made with huge hero Art stamps......'Stripes Pattern' which I have inked with Red and Black Archival ink. The Dots are also by Hero Arts....'Solid Dots'  The sentiment is one by PSX.........Think they are long gone now...this was one of the first I bought off QVC!!!
I just added some gems and Candi to finish off.....

I am entering this in the 'ABC' Challenge.........(just in the nick of time again!!) The theme is 'Valentine's Day'

Thank you for looking and leaving a comment if you get chance.........I'll catch up with you soon......

1 comment:

Patty Gorka said...

Awe, how cute! This is simply adorable and I love the red and black color combo! Thanks for playing along this week at ABC challenges!