Saturday, February 23, 2013

New House!!!

Hi there...

I have a 'New House' card to show you today....I haven't got much in the way of 'new house' stamps....and to be honest I was a bit stuck as to what to do......So I used good old Google to find some ideas....and this led me to Pink Petticoat..................and this FAB image.......

Here is what I did with it...........


I was going to use this Spellbinders shape for the image....but it all went a bit wrong.......I liked the negative  piece of card it left though and couldn't throw it away!!! I hit on the idea of colouring it with my Distress Inks and putting it over the top of the image...I was really pleased with how it looked!

The papers are by Dovecraft.....from the lush 'Tea Party'  pad....I've had this a while.....and thought it high time I used it!!!!

The flowers are using my little punch set that embosses the flower... Finished off with my Martha Stewart  Picket Fence border and my favourite corners!





Thanks for looking, I'll catch up with you soon....

4 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Great card! You've chosen a brilliant image but what you've done with it really shows it off! Love those corners - who makes them? Your frame idea is definitely one to try! Have a great day. Chrisx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the fab image and papers.xxx

Carol Yates said...

Beautiful card, love green.
Carol.x

Gez Butterworth said...

Totally gorgeous.. promise to catch up with you later x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...